Sparkle Retail Customer Service Training
WELCOME TO SPARKLE RETAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES TRAINING
SPARKLE SERVICE AND SALES FOR RETAIL PROFESSIONS
The Sparkle Retail Customer Service Program is designed to refine the service and sales capabilities of your team. Business in the Retail Industry is always highly competitive. And for many, retail is a tough gig, with a number of retailers facing some of these key challenges:
- Increased competition
- Constant pressure on price and margins
- Higher costs to ‘open your doors’
- More demanding customers
- Keeping up with technology
- Ever changing legislation, policies and procedures
So often the biggest point of difference a business has is the way their staff engage with customers. That is both face to face and on the phone.
Moreover, research shows when customers enjoy positive experiences with staff, they are consequently more likely to return. As a result, price becomes less important and it becomes all about the experience.
“Sparkle Your Customers With Excellent Service”
Sparkle’s Retail Customer Service Training is a one-day workshop that combines a range of service. Ultimately, it focuses on conversational selling skills that are effective in achieving results, as well as easy to apply.
Firstly, your staff will learn how to positively connect with their customers on the phone as well as face to face. Secondly, they will be taught the subtle communication skills needed to navigate their sales conversations with fluency and confidence.
Finally, by teaching action steps for each part of the sales process, your staff are given a structure to follow. Moreover, this makes the entire customer service process quicker and easier. And indeed, the new behaviours they learn will be smoothly applied in their day to day activities.
With these proven Customer Service skills in place, your staff will show a higher level of confidence when communicating with customers. And ultimately – a much greater level of productivity and sales will result.
- How to greet and build rapport on the phone and face to face
- The value of preparing for the day with objectives
- Identify the sales opportunity and open the sales conversation
- Managing rejection with confidence
- Qualifying questions to gather quality information
- Active listening techniques
- Recommending solutions and products using benefit statements
- Managing concerns and objections
- Closing the sale or conversation
- Creating an awareness of a need they may not have mentioned
- Upsell, Cross Sell and Bundle more products
CUSTOMISED CUSTOMERS SERVICE
Sparkle’s Retail Customer Service Training is tailored to address each retailer’s specific needs. And accordingly, the workshops are customised across a wide range of industries, including:
- Food and Household
- Clothing and Fashion
- Electronics and Technology
Specifically, workshops are knowledge rich. That that is, they use key methodologies to educate and train staff. These teachings include:
- Creating a culture of Customer Service Excellence using the BEAMS principals
- DISC Personality Profiling to understand Customers and Colleagues Behaviour Styles
- Hearts and Minds Sales Methodologies
- Conversational Selling
- 4 Step R.E.S.T. Objection Handling process
Check out the Sparkle Champions | Manager as Coaches Program for Retail Managers and Assistant Managers >>> CLICK HERE