The Retail Industry is tougher now than ever before and retailers are facing the following 6 key challenges:
- Increased competition,
- Constant pressure on price and margins,
- Higher costs to ‘open your doors’
- More demanding customers,
- Keeping up with technology,
- Ever changing legislation, policies and procedure.
So often the biggest point of difference you have is the way your staff engage with customers, both face to face and on the phone
Welcome to Sparkle Retail Service Training
Sparkle Retail Service Training is a fun, energetic and proven Retail Training program that will exceed your customers’ expectations with outstanding service every time, by improving the skills, attitudes and behaviours of your team.
“Sparkle Your Customers With Excellent Service”
Sparkle Retail Service Training takes a complete approach to the professional development of Retail by combining customer service skills with emotional resources to build communication, confidence and self-esteem for each individual.
A key theme of Sparkle is to encourage staff to proactively “create positive customer experiences” and key topics participants will include how to:
- Create positive customer experiences in all situations.
- Close more sales.
- Upsell, Cross Sell and Bundle more products.
- Develop a Customer Service Culture that Sparkles.
- Make positive connections through building rapport.
- Efficiently ask quality questions to gather personal information.
- Build stronger relationships using active listening and positive language.
- Calm and support difficult or angry customers.
- Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business.
- Identify and meet the needs of the different personality styles.
- Understand the true value of customer service to internal and external customers.
To discuss how Sparkle Retail Training and Coaching can improve your outlets Sales and Profits contact Sparkle today on:
Custom Designed for Your Industry and Your Retail Business:
Sparkle Retail Training is tailored to address each retailer’s specific issues and requirements across a wide range of industries including:
- Food and Household
- Clothing and Fashion
- Electronics and technology
and key methodologies can also include how to:
- Create a culture of service excellence using the BEAMS principals.
- DISC Personality Profiling to understand Customers and Colleagues Personalities
- Hearts and Minds Sales Methodologies
- Conversational Selling
- 4 Step R.E.S.T. Objection Handling process
Check out the Sparkle Retail Managers and Assistant Managers ‘Managers as Coaches’ program at CLICK HERE
To discuss how Sparkle Retail Service Training and Coaching can improve your outlets Sales and Profits contact Sparkle today on: