With over 30 years of experience and outstanding results in sales and sales management Garret is a highly in-demand trainer and coach to some of the largest organisations including Financial Modelling International (FMI), Computerland UK, Price Waterhouse Coopers and Mouse Training Company (MTC).
Since residing in Australia, Garret has transformed the performance of many key organisations has been instrumental in securing contracts with some of the largest Australian companies including Westpac, Veolia, University of Wollongong, Telstra, IBM, Sony and Paramount Pictures.
In addition to consulting to the ‘top end of town’ he has also assisted a number of small to medium size companies to restructure the internal and external communication of their sales and marketing departments and go-to-market strategies to drive results.
Garret is dedicated to training based on real-life business experience with the passion to see businesses succeed through disciplined management, creative marketing and committed client service.
He is a ‘business engineer’ with an outstanding track record of improving organisations:
- Gross margin and revenue
- Horizontal and vertical marketplace penetration
- Sales Pipeline development and management
- Disciplined and strategic staff appointment, deployment, performance management and training
Garret is a proven specialist in the following areas:
- Sales Training and Coaching
- Call Centre Training and Coaching
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Client/partner relationships
- Team development and leadership
- Strategic planning
- Team Leader Training and Sales Management Coaching